For me, the best part of Jody’s book is the utterly practical but radically transformative 21-Day Race Challenge. This alone makes buying the book well worth it because, if you take her up on the challenge, you will be changed. This isn’t a book to read and put away on the shelf, it is a book that can, if you let it, seep into your life and actually change things for the better.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- A Jewish Reporter Got to Ask Trump a Question. It Didn’t Go Well. nyti.ms/2ldCdNf 2 days ago
- Genius browser extension turns Trump's tweets into childish scribbles huffingtonpost.com/entry/daily-sh… via @HuffPostComedy 6 days ago
- RT @jimwallis: White Christians ignored Trump’s bigotry with no seeming understanding of or empathy toward families of color. https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- @amylpeterson loved this, Amy! 6 days ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: One of my favorite writers, @amylpeterson, has released an honest, insightful memoir about missionary work. Excerpt: h… 6 days ago