I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- Dear white man: on the difficult conversations we must pursue together ow.ly/B4Rd303yTWh 51 minutes ago
- RT @drantbradley: Lol!!! This election is crazy. We can only laugh. twitter.com/cnni/status/76… 1 hour ago
- Wow...wish I handled stress like that! twitter.com/DestroyingClip… 1 hour ago
- Welcome, @jess_hsieh! 2 days ago
- When God Reveals You Prefer Whiteness: A Response to Gaye Clark - Missio Alliance missioalliance.org/prefer-whitene… 1 week ago