I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- I Am Racist | Vapors In The Wind vaporsinthewind.com/2015/07/27/i-a… 36 minutes ago
- As A White Mom, Helping My Multiracial Kids Feel At Home In Their Skin : Code Switch : NPR npr.org/sections/codes… 1 day ago
- Dear Mr. Graham, Let me Introduce you to Some Friends.... wp.me/p1gwBI-848 via @marilyngard 2 days ago
- Selling Off Apache Holy Land - The New York Times ow.ly/Q3ZEx 2 days ago
- "Heartbreaking Video Shows How Technology Addiction Is Changing Childhood" #faith relevantmagazine.com/slices/heartbr… 5 days ago