I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- "Where Can Anger Live?" #race #feedly austinchanning.com/blog/2015/9/wh… 1 week ago
- Walking in Rachel Held Evans’ Shoes juniaproject.com/walking-in-rac… 1 week ago
- Why you should hire a teacher for your next non-teaching position thelinkbetweenworlds.com/2015/09/26/why… http://t.co/AuxrS2uMiy 1 week ago
- Why PTOWB (Paid Time Off While Black) Needs to Happen - The Root theroot.com/articles/cultu… 1 week ago
- Why intersectionality can’t wait - The Washington Post washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory… 1 week ago