I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- Great Christmas analogy from Phil Yancey... The Universe and My Aquarium philipyancey.com/universe-aquar… 4 days ago
- I Don't Know What to Do With Good White People jezebel.com/i-dont-know-wh… 4 days ago
- Eric Whitacre: A virtual choir 2,000 voices strong on.ted.com/s0IwP #TED on.ted.com/s0IwP 5 days ago
- The Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell, And What It Says About The State Of Modern Christianity wp.me/p2h2UO-1LO via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @AliMCollins: Excellent read via @jodylouise Aching thoughts on Ferguson wp.me/p1ulR-1Xo 2 weeks ago