I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- The absolutely legitimate, incredibly useful Indian English word you’re not using – Quartz qz.com/380388/the-abs… 1 week ago
- Lenses of a Faithful follower wp.me/p1ulR-1Ou 3 weeks ago
- In My Imaginary World, Family Lives Right Next Door: wp.me/p1gwBI-7Rv via @marilyngard 1 month ago
- RT @BorowitzReport: Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I wish mental health care were as easy to get as, say, a gun. 1 month ago
- RT @SarahQuezada: I love this illustration. It captures what I have sort of known in my mind, but couldn't quite express. http://t.co/cUq5O… 1 month ago