I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- When a Same-Sex Couple Asks ‘Will You Marry Us?’ | Leadership Journal ow.ly/Rzg7k 1 day ago
- 5 reasons I don't want John Piper giving my daughter career advice christiantoday.com/article/5.reas… 1 day ago
- Taking My Parents to College - The New York Times ow.ly/RxTI5 2 days ago
- 10 Ways Well-Meaning White Teachers Bring Racism Into Our Schools — Everyday Feminism ow.ly/RxB4o 2 days ago
- Love the Church You're In | The High Calling ow.ly/RtOv8 3 days ago