I have a new job teaching English to adult immigrants, and, in just about a week, these dear people have captured my soul. They are tenacious, courageous, funny and kind. Here is my prayer for them.
What I Write About
Most Popular Posts
- No, My Family’s Not Leaving Africa Because of Ebola — Babble babble.com/parenting/no-m… 3 days ago
- When a Pastor Resigns Abruptly via @Leadership_Jnl rpx.me/_Iaw 1 week ago
- Christopher Columbus was awful (but this other guy was not) - The Oatmeal theoatmeal.com/comics/columbu… via @Oatmeal 1 week ago
- RT @idkcatherine: your mother isn't the only one who celebrates mistakes #columbusday 1 week ago
- Watch these fascinating stats on global population growth! ow.ly/CHViV 1 week ago